top of page
- Sat, Mar 04O'Donoghue Centre, NUI, Galway, Ireland
- Thu, Jun 16Athina
- Fri, May 20WarszawaMay 20, 2022, 6:00 PM – May 22, 2022, 5:05 PMWarszawa, Bzowa 13 A, 02-708 Warszawa, PolandFull body, full breath, full emotion, full potential. The Voice of Release is an embodied approach to vocalizing which focuses on the act of giving voice to one's emotions through a creative process of transformation, release and integration.
- Multiple DatesSun, Mar 13Teatr Ochoty
- Tue, Mar 08Centre for Art, Warsaw, PolandMar 08, 2022, 7:00 PMCentre for Art, Warsaw, Poland, Jazdów 2a, 00-467 Warszawa, PolandThe piece by Katarzyna Szwed & Julianna Bloodgood. Premier in Warsaw, Poland 8 March, during the Nowe Epifanie Festival of religious performance, is an attempt to reach the essence of the mystical experience of St Catherine of Siena, as well as a new look at her story and the message of her words.
- Tue, Mar 08Budynek Laboratorium, Centrum Sztuki WspMar 08, 2022, 7:00 PMBudynek Laboratorium, Centrum Sztuki Wsp, Jazdów 2a, 00-467 Warszawa, PolandMistyczka nie licząca się z normami. Twierdziła, że to, co wiedziała o Bogu, wiedziała od niego samego bezpośrednio. Utwór Katarzyny Szwed i Julianny Bloodgood jest próbą dotarcia do esencji mistycznego doświadczenia świętej, jak również nowego spojrzenia na jej historię i przesłanie jej słów.
- Thu, Jan 20String TheoryJan 20, 2022, 9:00 AM – Jan 23, 2022, 3:00 PMString Theory, Koritsas 39, Athina 104 49, GreeceThe act of giving voice to one's pain is a transformative process and something that we collectively lack in our contemporary structures. Vocal lament has been found present in every traditional culture on the planet, and has served as a platform for community support and healing for millennia.
- Thu, Jan 13String TheoryJan 13, 2022, 9:00 AM – Jan 16, 2022, 3:00 AMString Theory, Koritsas 39, Athina 104 49, GreeceSeeking to develop presence; to reveal a voice and body that is open and free, expressive and capable of communicating emotional truth thus bringing to bear our most authentic, vulnerable and creatively powerful state.
- Sat, Dec 18Thessaloniki
- Wed, Dec 15GalwayDec 15, 2021, 8:00 PM – 8:05 PMGalway, Nun's Island, Galway, IrelandIn Irish language GOL means "a cry of lament". Brú Theatre in collaboration with Julianna Bloodgood, present a bilingual work in progress sharing of Gol. Inspired by the old Irish ritual of keening, and the women who publicly preformed these primal and poignant laments.
- Thu, Dec 09GalwayDec 09, 2021, 8:00 PM – Dec 13, 2021, 12:00 AMGalway, Nun's Island, Galway, IrelandIn Irish language GOL means "a cry of lament". Brú Theatre in collaboration with Julianna Bloodgood, present a bilingual work in progress sharing of Gol. Inspired by the old Irish ritual of keening, and the women who publicly preformed these primal and poignant laments.
- Sat, Jul 31Former Industrial Park PLYFA,
- Fri, Aug 21Ancient Theatre of Philippi
bottom of page